Saturday 23 April 2011

All aboooaaaarrddd..!!

I finished my 1st year of Uni in 2010, and got a couple of jobs. I already own a car, but it is no civic. I decided to save up to buy another car. After Me and Bianca (girlfriend) decided to take the train up to auckland to go pick up my drea, car.

We left Wellingont train station at 7.30am on monday morning, and arrived at Middlemore Station in Auckland at 7pm, what a day! After months and moths of working, hours and hours of searching and dreaming on trademe, and a long day on the train thinking "Did the owner given me the right address.... fuck. should i call him to get his address again? Ye. Nahh. Fuck!".  We eventualy ended up at Middlemore Station where my friend was super nice to pick us up, and take us to the address where we pick the car up.

No comments:

Post a Comment